Produce monthly progress billing based on Schedule Of Value itemization, including contract changes via managed Change Orders. Track Payments and Retention and view Budget Vs Actual costing in Real-Time.
Easily manage large, complex projects with Crows Nest Contract Management functionality. You’ll be able to establish original contract values prior to or after Change Orders have been approved. Recognize revenues in Real-Time over the course of the project.
Progress Billing Features
- Schedule Of Values
- Change Orders Processing (submitted, pending, approved, rejected)
- Invoicing (with Retainage Processing)
- AR (Accounts Receivable)
- Real-Time status on Billed To Date and Received To Date
- Payment Retention Tracking
Project Costing Features
- Real-Time visibility to Material and Labor ‘Budget Vs Actual’ Reporting
- View Total Material Budget, Total Category Budgets, Total Line-Item per Category Budgets
- View Total Labor Budget, Total Department Budget, Total Operation per Department Budget
- Budgets may be adjusted during the project based on contract or internal developments
- Labor and Material Budgets are automatically linked to respective workorders and shop drawings
“Crows Nest has increased our efficiency for our installers because the installers now have one central location on their phones where they could tap into Crows Nest out on a job site and pull up anything they need to know about that job if for some reason it isn’t in their install paperwork. So that has been huge to able to centralize the system to where anyone in our organization can tap into it at any time and every single job is set up the exact same way.”
–Shelly and Matt Wehner, Co-Owners, Cabinet Concepts by Design
Contact us for a Free Demo
Ready to get more efficient with your project management? The Crow’s Nest Sales Team is here to help you manage your projects successfully. Contact us today to find out how you can bring Crow’s Nest Software into your business.